Terms & Conditions
• • Please note that the prices are subject to change. However, you’ll be informed in advance in the same case.
• GST will be extra wherever applicable.
• Payment: 50% advance (non-refundable), Balance on submission of invoice.
• Project will only start aer advance payment.
• Balance payment should be made within 15 days aer the bill is submi_ed. If not, addi_onal 20% will be charged as late payment fees for each week counted.
• We accept both Cheque and NEFT payments.
• Delays can't exceed a period of 15 days. Any delay requested by the client that exceeds 15 days with no further no_fica_on will be considered a cancella_on and hence charges for the 70% of the agreed amount.
Proofing Your Design/Responsibility
• When you engage us for your job, you find that we are really convenient to work with. However, we always lay a strong emphasis on the proofreading of your designs. We provide you with a digital proof of your project, which you can check so as to ensure that your order is completely accurate and without any flaws. Therefore, you are completely responsible for the proofreading of all your designs. We require your approval for the design, colors, spelling, size, and quantity. Vihana Arts cannot be held responsible for any type of errors (misspellings, typos and more) found in the final printed work that had been printed after the proof was approved by you.
• When you want to postpone or cancel your project for one or the other reason after the work has started, your order will be billed for the amount of design work that is completed to the limit, the initial deposit will be charged for the work. The amount that you have paid (In case of advanced payment) is credited to your work and when you want to resume the work, we begin from where we stopped.
• A request to pause/delay/Cancel the project must be made in writing to Vihana Arts and include the signature of the authoritative client.